Valentines Days

Linkin Park in Basel - Valentine's Day

Monday, February 14, 2011

Indie Wedding Alert

When I was planning my wedding last year, I had a hard time finding vendors that matched my sense of style and were within my price range. Well, indie brides of the world unite because Urban Outfitters is launching their very own BRIDAL line called Bhldn on Valentine’s Day this year.

The uber popular retailer for teens and young adults is taking the plunge, tying the knot and jumping on the wedding band wagon. It seems like everyone has a bridal line these days, but I’m pretty excited to see what this collection brings. I’m hoping for lots of vintage and DIY inspired gowns and accessories at affordable prices for all of the brides out there who want their wedding to be as unique as they are.

It launches online on this Valentine’s Day and a flagship store in an undisclosed location is slated to open its doors in August. What do you hope to see in their new collection?

Photos Courtesy of: WWD



You May Also Like:

View the Original article

No comments: